Trump Tweet: Thanks Singapore Prime Minister
President Trump met with Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday, one day prior to his meeting there with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.
According to CNBC, the wealthy island-nation is spending around $20 million Singapore dollars — mostly on security and logistics — to host the historic summit between the two leaders.
President Trump tweeted out a video montage of footage from his meeting with Loong, with the caption, “Thank you Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong!”
Thank you Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong! pic.twitter.com/8MMYGuOj8Q
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 11, 2018
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)