TRUMP TWEET: The US is learning from Russia’s failure
President Donald J. Trump blasted Russia in a tweet about their “failed” missile experiment.
“The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia,” Trump tweeted Monday. “We have similar, though more advanced, technology.”
Trump was referring to an accidental explosion at a military test site in northern Russia last Thursday.
Rosatom, a state-run nuclear agency, said workers were “testing a liquid jet propulsion system.”
In his tweet, Trump said, “The Russian ‘Skyfall’ explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!”
The missile system has been dubbed “SSC-X-9 Skyfall” by the U.S. and its NATO allies.
According to CNN:
The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia. We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian “Skyfall” explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 12, 2019
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]