TRUMP TWEET: The US is learning from Russia’s failure
President Donald J. Trump blasted Russia in a tweet about their “failed” missile experiment.
“The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia,” Trump tweeted Monday. “We have similar, though more advanced, technology.”
Trump was referring to an accidental explosion at a military test site in northern Russia last Thursday.
Rosatom, a state-run nuclear agency, said workers were “testing a liquid jet propulsion system.”
In his tweet, Trump said, “The Russian ‘Skyfall’ explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!”
The missile system has been dubbed “SSC-X-9 Skyfall” by the U.S. and its NATO allies.
According to CNN:
The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia. We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian “Skyfall” explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 12, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott