TRUMP TWEET: Their wounds are deep but their spirit is sooo high
President Trump fired off a tweet Saturday morning praising the young military personnel he met at Walter Reed Hospital. While the tweet was posted as positive recognition for the U.S. servicemen and servicewomen, the president mistakenly misspelled “recover” in his statement.
It was great meeting some of our outstanding young military personnel who were wounded in both Syria and Afghanistan. Their wounds are deep but their spirit is sooo high. They will recoverer & be back very soon. America loves them. Walter Reed Hospital is AMAZING – Thank you all!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- REPORT: In hypothetical 2020 matchup, Trump in dead heat with….
- VIDEO: Mormon son ‘murdered his parents and their cleaner at their home’
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America