Trump Tweets: White House leaks!
Monday afternoon, President Trump commented on a story currently in the news, about leaks coming out of the White House. After White House aide Kelly Sadler reportedly made a derogatory statement about Sen. John McCain during a staff meeting, the comment was leaked to the media. Then, reportedly, when Sadler’s comment was discussed in another staff meeting, news of that discussion was also was leaked.
Just as the matter was being discussed on Fox News, Trump tweeted, “The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!”
The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 14, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- EXCLUSIVE: Man claims Texans are preparing for WAR at border
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race