TRUMP TWEETS: ‘Gaga lovers’ and ‘one of the most horrible abuses of all’ (VIDEO)
“This is one of the most horrible abuses of all,” President Donald J. Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “Those texts between gaga lovers would have told the whole story. Illegal deletion by Mueller. They gave us “the insurance policy.”
Trump was referring to former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, who were having an affair and exchanging anti-Trump text messages.
Trump included a post fro Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton, who tweeted a video and the following message: “HUGE Cover-up!? Special Counsel Mueller’s office DELETED texts of corrupt FBI officials Lisa Page & Peter Strzok– the two anti-[RealDonaldTrump], pro-Clinton FBI lovers who were running the Clinton’s Trump-Russia spy op. [JudicialWatch] sues.” (Watch his 8-min video below.)
In late June, Trump accused special counsel Robert Mueller of having “terminated” text messages between Page and Strzok.
“Mueller terminated them illegally. He terminated all of the emails,” Trump told Fox Business Network. “Robert Mueller terminated their text messages together. He terminated them. They’re gone. And that’s illegal. That’s a crime.”
Fitton’s tweet links to an announcement from November 1, 2018:
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed lawsuits regarding the maintenance of text messages as federal records and for records of the audit of communications of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
After the FBI claimed that text messages are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Judicial Watch filed suit to ensure that text messages are being preserved. The new Administrative Procedure Act lawsuit against the FBI challenges the FBI failure to preserve FBI text messages as required by the Federal Records Act. (Judicial Watch v. FBI (No.1:18-cv-02316)).
In its lawsuit Judicial Watch points to a related case in which Michael G. Seidel, the assistant section chief of the Record/Information Dissemination Section in the FBI’s Information Management Division, stated: “text messages on [FBI]-issued devices are not automatically integrated into an FBI records system.” (Danik v. U.S. Department of Justice, (No. 1:17-cv-01792)).
HUGE Cover-up!? Special Counsel Mueller’s office DELETED texts of of corrupt FBI officials Lisa Page & Peter Strzok– the two anti-@RealDonaldTrump, pro-Clinton FBI lovers who were running the Clinton’s Trump-Russia spy op. @JudicialWatch sues: https://t.co/lnSyzz88mD … pic.twitter.com/Bt0OzhLvjS
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) July 12, 2019
This is one of the most horrible abuses of all. Those texts between gaga lovers would have told the whole story. Illegal deletion by Mueller. They gave us “the insurance policy.” https://t.co/EEa41Kn6fX
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 13, 2019
President Trump also retweeted an announcement from the National Weather Service on Hurricane Barry:
#Barry will slowly move inland today and continue to produce the following hazards…
-Life-threatening storm surge to coastal areas of Louisiana and Mississippi
-Heavy rainfall and flash flooding
-Strong wind and the threat for downed trees and power lines https://t.co/TlLORwLDeR
— National Weather Service (@NWS) July 13, 2019
GOES East infrared loop of #TSBarry (551 am – 716 am CDT).
— NWS Memphis (@NWSMemphis) July 13, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott