Trump Tweets support for candidate in primary race
President Trump tweeted out a message of endorsement Tuesday afternoon, asking for Nebraska voters to vote for Republican Sen. Deb Fischer.
Fischer is seeding a second term in office, but is being challenged by four other Republicans. Four Democrats are also seeking the Democratic nomination in Tuesday’s primary.
Trump tweeted, “Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today!”
Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today! https://t.co/bDHVaGv2FS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’