Trump Tweets support for candidate in primary race
President Trump tweeted out a message of endorsement Tuesday afternoon, asking for Nebraska voters to vote for Republican Sen. Deb Fischer.
Fischer is seeding a second term in office, but is being challenged by four other Republicans. Four Democrats are also seeking the Democratic nomination in Tuesday’s primary.
Trump tweeted, “Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today!”
Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today! https://t.co/bDHVaGv2FS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa