Trump Tweets support for candidate in primary race
President Trump tweeted out a message of endorsement Tuesday afternoon, asking for Nebraska voters to vote for Republican Sen. Deb Fischer.
Fischer is seeding a second term in office, but is being challenged by four other Republicans. Four Democrats are also seeking the Democratic nomination in Tuesday’s primary.
Trump tweeted, “Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today!”
Nebraska – make sure you get out to the polls and VOTE for Deb Fischer today! https://t.co/bDHVaGv2FS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending