Trump Tweets: Thanks Obama for his ‘great support’, shares FACTS on border security
President Trump shared a video on Thursday of former President Obama that has recently resurfaced, where he also described the flood of illegal immigrants pouring across the border as a crisis.
“We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all,” then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014.
Along with the video, President Trump tweeted on Thursday, “President Obama, thank you for your great support – I have been saying this all along!”
President Obama, thank you for your great support – I have been saying this all along! pic.twitter.com/L506g9Aq4z
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 10, 2019
The president then re-tweeted a video shared by Senate Republicans, which lists additional data on the immigration crisis, even as liberal media outlets have been screaming that this is a “manufactured crisis.”
— Senate Republicans (@SenateGOP) January 10, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents