Trump’s approval rating goes up
Written by DML
He hasn’t tweeted on the good news, but the day is still early. I’m referring to President Trump’s approval rating. According to one poll, it is going up, up, up.
The president’s approval rating increased to 45 percent in the first week of December. This represents the best marks he has had since September. The poll was released by Morning Consult/Politico on Wednesday.
The majority of voters, 51 percent, did not approve of Trump’s job in office. But his approval rating in the Dec. 1-3 survey is 2 percentage points higher than the 43 percent he got in September.
Three-in-five voters saw Trump as reckless and 54 percent said he is sexist. Another 47 percent of respondents said he is racist, but 39 percent said he is not.
Forty-six percent viewed the billionaire businessman as knowledgeable, and 44 percent disagreed.
The online survey was conducted with 1,997 registered voters nationwide and had a 2-percentage point margin of error.
Trump loves it when the approval rating shows improvement — it’s important to him. I’d bet on a tweet later today. Good for him!
Trending on DML News
- Texas husband decapitates wife in front of kids, stuffs head into freezer
- Sandy Hook mom blasts Trump on anniversary of shooting
- BREAKING: Amtrak train derails over highway overpass (video)
- Millionaire heir and friend kill woman, burn her body in incinerator
- Woman savagely mauled and killed by her own dogs (video)
- BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
- REPORT: Obama stopped US task force from taking down Hezbollah’s criminal network in order to secure his Iran nuke deal
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner sued
- POLL: Who is the worst president since 1969
- Here’s why Jason Priestley punched Harvey Weinstein in 1995