Trump’s approval rating goes up
Written by DML
He hasn’t tweeted on the good news, but the day is still early. I’m referring to President Trump’s approval rating. According to one poll, it is going up, up, up.
The president’s approval rating increased to 45 percent in the first week of December. This represents the best marks he has had since September. The poll was released by Morning Consult/Politico on Wednesday.
The majority of voters, 51 percent, did not approve of Trump’s job in office. But his approval rating in the Dec. 1-3 survey is 2 percentage points higher than the 43 percent he got in September.
Three-in-five voters saw Trump as reckless and 54 percent said he is sexist. Another 47 percent of respondents said he is racist, but 39 percent said he is not.
Forty-six percent viewed the billionaire businessman as knowledgeable, and 44 percent disagreed.
The online survey was conducted with 1,997 registered voters nationwide and had a 2-percentage point margin of error.
Trump loves it when the approval rating shows improvement — it’s important to him. I’d bet on a tweet later today. Good for him!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- BREAKING: Nevada brothel owner and GOP candidate found DEAD
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tear into Trump for calling her ‘Horseface’
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Clinton launches Twitter storm against Trump, begs Dem voters to do something
- EXCLUSIVE: Urgency increases in project pressuring Trump on mandatory E-Verify
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response