Trump’s approval rating goes up
Written by DML
He hasn’t tweeted on the good news, but the day is still early. I’m referring to President Trump’s approval rating. According to one poll, it is going up, up, up.
The president’s approval rating increased to 45 percent in the first week of December. This represents the best marks he has had since September. The poll was released by Morning Consult/Politico on Wednesday.
The majority of voters, 51 percent, did not approve of Trump’s job in office. But his approval rating in the Dec. 1-3 survey is 2 percentage points higher than the 43 percent he got in September.
Three-in-five voters saw Trump as reckless and 54 percent said he is sexist. Another 47 percent of respondents said he is racist, but 39 percent said he is not.
Forty-six percent viewed the billionaire businessman as knowledgeable, and 44 percent disagreed.
The online survey was conducted with 1,997 registered voters nationwide and had a 2-percentage point margin of error.
Trump loves it when the approval rating shows improvement — it’s important to him. I’d bet on a tweet later today. Good for him!
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)