Trump’s approval rating goes up
Written by DML
He hasn’t tweeted on the good news, but the day is still early. I’m referring to President Trump’s approval rating. According to one poll, it is going up, up, up.
The president’s approval rating increased to 45 percent in the first week of December. This represents the best marks he has had since September. The poll was released by Morning Consult/Politico on Wednesday.
The majority of voters, 51 percent, did not approve of Trump’s job in office. But his approval rating in the Dec. 1-3 survey is 2 percentage points higher than the 43 percent he got in September.
Three-in-five voters saw Trump as reckless and 54 percent said he is sexist. Another 47 percent of respondents said he is racist, but 39 percent said he is not.
Forty-six percent viewed the billionaire businessman as knowledgeable, and 44 percent disagreed.
The online survey was conducted with 1,997 registered voters nationwide and had a 2-percentage point margin of error.
Trump loves it when the approval rating shows improvement — it’s important to him. I’d bet on a tweet later today. Good for him!
Trending on DML News
- Trump Tweet: Video of Hillary Clinton: ‘This is classic!’
- REPORT: Injured, starving teen found living in barn was ‘within a week of death’
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- VIDEO: Rand Paul blocks Sanders’ resolution, calls it ‘crazy hatred’ against Trump
- REPORT: Woman robs, murders mom, grandmother and goes on spending spree
- BREAKING: NFL team to discipline players who protest during national anthem
- VIDEO: 500-pound goliath grouper eats shark as shocked fishermen watch
- FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
- REPORT: Maxine Waters warns supporters of possible ‘armed protests’ against her
- VIDEO: Democrats erupt in ’USA’ chant on House floor