Trump’s lawyer is writing a book about Trump, title revealed
Michael Cohen is known for his close relationship to President Trump due to his role as the commander-in-chief’s personal lawyer.
According to multiple reports, Cohen will be scribing a book about Trump’s rise to the White House. The title of the book has also been revealed.
The Hill reports the following:
“President Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is reportedly shopping around a book he is writing about his time with Trump.
The Daily Beast reported the book will likely be called: “Trump Revolution: From The Tower to The White House, Understanding Donald J. Trump.”
“No issue was too big, too sticky or too oddball for me to tackle,” Cohen says in his proposal, according to the news outlet.
“I saw it all, handled it all. And still do.”
In the proposal, Cohen reportedly refers to himself as the “family fix-it guy.” He talks about his long relationship with the president and how this gives him a unique perspective.”
For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)