Trump’s lawyer is writing a book about Trump, title revealed
Michael Cohen is known for his close relationship to President Trump due to his role as the commander-in-chief’s personal lawyer.
According to multiple reports, Cohen will be scribing a book about Trump’s rise to the White House. The title of the book has also been revealed.
The Hill reports the following:
“President Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is reportedly shopping around a book he is writing about his time with Trump.
The Daily Beast reported the book will likely be called: “Trump Revolution: From The Tower to The White House, Understanding Donald J. Trump.”
“No issue was too big, too sticky or too oddball for me to tackle,” Cohen says in his proposal, according to the news outlet.
“I saw it all, handled it all. And still do.”
In the proposal, Cohen reportedly refers to himself as the “family fix-it guy.” He talks about his long relationship with the president and how this gives him a unique perspective.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl