Trump’s lawyer is writing a book about Trump, title revealed
Michael Cohen is known for his close relationship to President Trump due to his role as the commander-in-chief’s personal lawyer.
According to multiple reports, Cohen will be scribing a book about Trump’s rise to the White House. The title of the book has also been revealed.
The Hill reports the following:
“President Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is reportedly shopping around a book he is writing about his time with Trump.
The Daily Beast reported the book will likely be called: “Trump Revolution: From The Tower to The White House, Understanding Donald J. Trump.”
“No issue was too big, too sticky or too oddball for me to tackle,” Cohen says in his proposal, according to the news outlet.
“I saw it all, handled it all. And still do.”
In the proposal, Cohen reportedly refers to himself as the “family fix-it guy.” He talks about his long relationship with the president and how this gives him a unique perspective.”
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’