Trump’s lawyer is writing a book about Trump, title revealed
Michael Cohen is known for his close relationship to President Trump due to his role as the commander-in-chief’s personal lawyer.
According to multiple reports, Cohen will be scribing a book about Trump’s rise to the White House. The title of the book has also been revealed.
The Hill reports the following:
“President Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is reportedly shopping around a book he is writing about his time with Trump.
The Daily Beast reported the book will likely be called: “Trump Revolution: From The Tower to The White House, Understanding Donald J. Trump.”
“No issue was too big, too sticky or too oddball for me to tackle,” Cohen says in his proposal, according to the news outlet.
“I saw it all, handled it all. And still do.”
In the proposal, Cohen reportedly refers to himself as the “family fix-it guy.” He talks about his long relationship with the president and how this gives him a unique perspective.”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa