UPDATE: 5 dead, 1 missing after floatplane collision in Alaska
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Five people are dead and another is missing after two floatplanes carrying cruise passengers crashed into one another in southeast Alaska on Monday.
Princess Cruises said that all four passengers and a pilot in a de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver were killed after slamming into a larger de Havilland DHC-3 Otter Monday afternoon near Ketchikan, Alaska.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are deeply saddened to report this news and our thoughts and prayers are with those who lost their lives and the families of those impacted by today’s accident,” Princess Cruises said in a statement. “Princess Cruises is extending its full support to traveling companions of the guests involved.”
West Coast @NBCNightlyNews UPDATE: 2 Float Planes Collide In Mid Air In Alaska Killing At Least Five People, Injuring 10 And 1 Person Is Missing… https://t.co/zxu5vFKmwX… https://t.co/jPOBsLXgnH via @PattersonNBC
— Andrew Blankstein (@anblanx) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy