UPDATE: Apparent cause of WWE star Ashley Massaro’s death revealed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Former WWE superstar Ashley Massaro reportedly died in an apparent suicide at her Long Island home after years battling depression.
Massaro, 39, was discovered unconscious Thursday morning at her Smithtown home after she failed to show up to her job at a local radio station, The Blast reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
She died en route to the hospital as emergency crews performed life-resuscitating measures on her to no avail, according to the report.
Friends said the former Playboy cover girl struggled with depression.
From Discover on Google https://t.co/zjwqwsD2eX
— Peter Storch (@peter_storch) May 18, 2019
— Yahoo Entertainment (@YahooEnt) May 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally