UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
Joe Biden’s spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.
The allegation was made in a New York Magazine article written by Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state representative and the 2014 Democratic nominee for Nevada lieutenant governor.
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden spokesman Bill Russo said in a statement Friday, “Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes.”
Russo said Biden “believes Ms. Flores has every right to share her own recollection and reflections, and that it’s a change for the better in our society that she has the opportunity to do so.”
Flores’ claim comes as Biden, the early leader in national Democratic presidential polls, is in the final stages of deciding whether to seek the 2020 nomination. Biden has been taking steps to assemble a political team in early-voting states such as Iowa and South Carolina.
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments