UPDATE: New information about Dayton shooter: New VIDEO, whether he acted alone, and more
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
(Reuters) – A gunman who killed nine people in Dayton, Ohio earlier this month spent two hours in the nightlife neighborhood before unleashing an attack on bar goers and probably carried it out alone, police said on Tuesday.
During an afternoon news conference, Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl used footage from video cameras from several businesses in the neighborhood to lay out a detailed timeline of the gunman’s movements around the neighborhood known for its night life before the early Sunday morning shooting.
The article goes on to state the following:
At 11:04 p.m., Betts arrived in his car with his sister and a companion. The trio went to a tavern known as Blind Bob’s. Some 69 minutes later, Betts left the bar alone and went to Ned Pepper’s, a bar across the street, Biehl said as he showed the footage.
The report says Betts was at Ned Pepper’s for 28 minutes. He then spent 9 minutes in his car to change his clothes and collect his rifle, body armor and mask.
At 1:04 a.m., two hours after arriving in the neighborhood, he returned to Ned Pepper’s and shot 17 people. The attack left nine people dead, including his sister.
Biehl says, “This was a plan well before he got to the Oregon District.” he also indicated that according to video footage, Betts seems to have acted alone.
“Clearly, that day during that time period, we don’t see anyone assisting in committing this horrendous crime,” Biehl said.
Officials say likely Betts knew where his sister was around the time he began the attack, but they are unsure whether she was an intentional victim.
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.f
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment