UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez doubles down on accusation that Trump is racist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday repeated her accusation that President Trump is racist, saying that should make everyone “uncomfortable.”
The newly elected congresswoman first took a jab at Trump during an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes,” saying there is “no question” that Trump is racist.
The article goes on to state the following:
She elaborated on her claims on Twitter, listing instances she viewed to have racial undertones.
“The President defended Neo-Nazis who murdered a woman in Charlottesville. The Dept of Justice sued him for not renting to Black tenants,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “He launched his campaign by calling Mexicans ‘rapists.’ He banned Muslims.”
“The President is racist. And that should make you uncomfortable,” she concluded.
The President defended Neo-Nazis who murdered a woman in Charlottesville.
The Dept of Justice sued him for not renting to Black tenants.
He launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists.”
He banned Muslims.
The President is racist. And that should make you uncomfortable. https://t.co/RapKlDB99K
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake