Update: Playboy model asks that lawsuit against Stormy’s lawyer, Trump fundraiser be sealed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Only the defendants named in a lawsuit filed by a former Playboy model against a top fundraiser for President Donald Trump and others are entitled to receive copies of the sealed case, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Shera Bechard filed the lawsuit last week against the fundraiser, Elliott Broidy, her former attorney Keith Davidson, and Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last spring, Broidy disclosed he and Bechard had an affair and he agreed to pay her $1.6 million as part of a confidentiality agreement.
In requesting the seal, Bechard’s attorneys cited a Wall Street Journal story that said Broidy had stopped making payments because Davidson had discussed details of the confidentiality agreement with Avenatti. A judge conditionally sealed the complaint for 20 days last Friday.
Avenatti said he was never served with the lawsuit and filed a motion asking Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Ernest Hiroshige to compel Bechard’s attorneys to provide him with a copy. Seven news organizations, including The Associated Press, also petitioned to unseal the lawsuit.
The article reports that Avenatti said Davidson, Bechard’s former lawyer, volunteered the information about the agreement.
“He told me he had a client in Los Angeles impregnated by what Mr. Davidson described as wealthy GOP donor,” Avenatti reportedly said.
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony