Update: Playboy model asks that lawsuit against Stormy’s lawyer, Trump fundraiser be sealed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Only the defendants named in a lawsuit filed by a former Playboy model against a top fundraiser for President Donald Trump and others are entitled to receive copies of the sealed case, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Shera Bechard filed the lawsuit last week against the fundraiser, Elliott Broidy, her former attorney Keith Davidson, and Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last spring, Broidy disclosed he and Bechard had an affair and he agreed to pay her $1.6 million as part of a confidentiality agreement.
In requesting the seal, Bechard’s attorneys cited a Wall Street Journal story that said Broidy had stopped making payments because Davidson had discussed details of the confidentiality agreement with Avenatti. A judge conditionally sealed the complaint for 20 days last Friday.
Avenatti said he was never served with the lawsuit and filed a motion asking Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Ernest Hiroshige to compel Bechard’s attorneys to provide him with a copy. Seven news organizations, including The Associated Press, also petitioned to unseal the lawsuit.
The article reports that Avenatti said Davidson, Bechard’s former lawyer, volunteered the information about the agreement.
“He told me he had a client in Los Angeles impregnated by what Mr. Davidson described as wealthy GOP donor,” Avenatti reportedly said.
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi