UPDATE: Remains ID’d as girl in SUV that went over California cliff
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Human remains found on a Northern California beach belong to one of the six adopted children killed along with their parents when their mother intentionally drove their SUV off a cliff, authorities said Wednesday.
The Mendocino County sheriff’s department had trouble identifying the human remains found shortly after the March 26 crash until the biological mother of Hannah Hart, 16, called the department from Mobile, Alabama, in October. She was responding to a request from investigators for family members to come forward and help with the identification process.
The article goes on to state the following:
The woman’s DNA sample matched the teen’s remains, the sheriff’s department said.
Authorities say remains found on a California beach belong to one of the six adopted children killed along with their parents when their mother intentionally drove their SUV off a cliff. https://t.co/gOXvv8vYx1
— AP West Region (@APWestRegion) January 9, 2019
Authorities positively identify human remains found on Northern California beach as one of six children from family killed when their SUV plunged off a cliff. https://t.co/1JkwTXT6uC
— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) January 9, 2019
Authorities have positively identified human remains found on a Northern California beach as one of six children from a Northwest family killed when their SUV plunged off a cliff last spring. https://t.co/njCAYwzSSk
— KTVZ NewsChannel 21 (@KTVZ) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions