UPDATE: See how many people have signed the IMPORTANT E-Verify petition
As of Thursday evening, 14,392 have signed the petition asking President Donald J. Trump to enact mandatory E-Verify by executive action, banning U.S. businesses from hiring illegal aliens over US citizens.
The White House petition needs another 85,608 signatures from Americans before mid-June or it will not reach the president’s desk.
The importance of the petition is HUGE.
“Industries flooded with cheap, illegal alien workers have driven Americans’ wages down significantly,” a Breitbart news article outlining the petition states. The article points to a whistleblower’s claims that illegal immigration has tanked Californian wages in the construction field.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch is heavily supporting the petition. He warned about the importance of getting the necessary number of signatures for the petition to advance, saying: “If we can’t get this done, President Trump isn’t going to take it seriously and the border will remain open.”
DML said every American who cares about the rule of law should be signing this petition.
The petition was launched on Monday, May 14, by Philadelphia businessman Edward Bishop, who says he’s tired of waiting on politicians to get the job done and insists it’s time for Americans to get involved.
To participate in the movement, here’s what you need to do:
- Please sign the petition.
- VALIDATE YOUR SIGNATURE: After signing the petition, an email will be sent immediately. You will need to confirm your signature. Click the link to confirm it.
- Share this link with people you know and on social media groups and sites: petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/president-trump-must-immediately-sign-executive-order-making-it-mandatory-all-us-businesses-use-e-verify
- Share this post to explain the urgency and necessity of this movement.
CHALLENGE: Get at least three people to sign the petition!
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)