UPDATE: Son accused of killing ex-NFL lineman Barry Bennett located in Mexico
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The son of former NFL lineman Barry Bennett was arrested in Mexico Saturday on charges of murdering his parents earlier this week in their Minnesota home, authorities said.
Dylan Bennett, 22, was arrested by Mexican law enforcement in Cancun after Todd County investigators used his cell phone, credit card and ATM activity since Friday to locate him there, the sheriff’s office announced. He is charged with two counts of second-degree murder.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Using intelligence developed by the Todd County Sheriff’s Office, the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension [BCA] and the FBI, Mexican law enforcement located Dylan Bennett shortly before noon today at a hotel in Cancun, Mexico, and took him into custody,” the sheriff’s office said.
The FBI will transport Bennett back to Minnesota for arraignment “in the coming days,” the sheriff’s office said.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island