UPDATE: VIDEO: Helicopter was in restricted area near Trump Tower before crashing on building
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A helicopter crashed on top of a building in Midtown Monday afternoon.
The FAA said the helicopter was an Agusta A 109E helicopter and the NTSB will investigate the cause of crash. FAA air traffic controllers “did not handle the flight.” The helicopter was registered to American Continental Properties, LLC
The article goes on to state the following:
The helicopter, which is used for executive travel, was flying in a restricted flight area when it crashed. Mayor Bill de Blasio said officials were investigating whether or not the helicopter had received approval from flight controllers to go into the restricted zone.
DeBlasio said that the area is restricted in part due to Trump Tower.
— FDNY (@FDNY) June 10, 2019
— NYC Mayor’s Office (@NYCMayorsOffice) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck