USA Kim becomes youngest woman to win snowboarding medal
Snowboarding prodigy Chloe Kim landed a gold medal in women’s halfpipe Tuesday in Pyeongchang, South Korea, becoming the the youngest woman to win an Olympic snowboarding medal.
Kim, a 17-year-old California native, excelled during the competition and took home gold with a score of 98.25. She earned a score of 93.75 during the first of her three runs in the finals.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- REPORT PROBLEM
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?