USA Kim becomes youngest woman to win snowboarding medal
Snowboarding prodigy Chloe Kim landed a gold medal in women’s halfpipe Tuesday in Pyeongchang, South Korea, becoming the the youngest woman to win an Olympic snowboarding medal.
Kim, a 17-year-old California native, excelled during the competition and took home gold with a score of 98.25. She earned a score of 93.75 during the first of her three runs in the finals.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa