VIDEO: 100 Vehicles Involved In Crash On I-25 In Northern Colorado
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
WELLINGTON, Colo. (CBS4) – Emergency crews in northern Larimer County responded to a 100-car crash on Interstate 25. The crash happened Wednesday morning as a blizzard was taking shape right over Colorado. Crews from Larimer and Weld Counties as well as Wyoming helped in the response.
Amazingly, injuries only range from minor to serious levels. Wellington Fire Protection District says they arrived to find a six-vehicle crash which then grew because of poor road conditions.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed