VIDEO: 2020 Dem breaks down in tears while addressing gun violence at town hall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Saturday became visibly shaken and broke down in tears while discussing gun violence at a town hall in Iowa.
The tech entrepreneur, who unveiled a platform to curb gun violence last week, received a question during the Everytown Gun Safety Town Hall about how he would address unintentional shootings by children as president.
The article goes on to state the following:
The woman asking the question, Stephanie, noted that her 4-year-old daughter was fatally shot by a stray bullet in 2011 and that her son witnessed the incident.
— The Hill (@thehill) August 11, 2019
Presidential candidate Andrew Yang breaks down responding to a question about gun violence.
I would rather have a president who cries about lives lost to gun violence than one who turns a tragedy into a “thumbs up” photo-op with an orphan.pic.twitter.com/738XKjH3rS
— Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]