VIDEO: ‘A bunch of garbage’: Graham dismisses investigation into Wilbur Ross over NOAA incident
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed an investigation into Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross allegedly threatening to fire people at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for contradicting President Trump’s assertion that Hurricane Dorian could hit Alabama.
“I could give a crap,” the South Carolina Republican said Tuesday after Fox News host Bret Baier asked him about reports that Ross threatened to fire people at the Birmingham National Weather Service. “I could care less. This whole thing is a bunch of garbage.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Graham, 64, said the narrative of the situation had been exploited by people who hate Trump.
“The president did have a model where it could hit Alabama if it went through Florida. This is the Trump world. The guy can’t do anything without getting criticized by a bunch of people who just hate his guts and I’m not playing that game.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor