VIDEO: Acting AG Whitaker tells lawmakers he hasn’t interfered with Mueller probe in fiery hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Friday he has not interfered with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a fiery hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.
Mr. Whitaker told lawmakers that [he] has not curtailed Mr. Mueller’s probe and he has not denied funding for it. But Democrats continued to grill him on allegations he was picked by President Trump to lead the Justice Department as a means to squash the special counsel investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since taking control of the House in January, Democrats have pushed to question Mr. Whitaker about his views on the special counsel. He is the first Trump cabinet official to appear before a Democrat-lead House panel.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy