VIDEO: Acting AG Whitaker tells lawmakers he hasn’t interfered with Mueller probe in fiery hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Friday he has not interfered with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a fiery hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.
Mr. Whitaker told lawmakers that [he] has not curtailed Mr. Mueller’s probe and he has not denied funding for it. But Democrats continued to grill him on allegations he was picked by President Trump to lead the Justice Department as a means to squash the special counsel investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since taking control of the House in January, Democrats have pushed to question Mr. Whitaker about his views on the special counsel. He is the first Trump cabinet official to appear before a Democrat-lead House panel.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet