VIDEO: Acting Homeland Security secretary walks off stage in middle of keynote speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Protesters disrupted acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan while he was supposed to speak at a conference on immigration Monday morning.
McAleenan was asked to give the keynote address at Georgetown Law’s 16th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference but could not because protesters interrupted him several times.
The article goes on to state the following:
“When immigrants are under attack, what do we do? Stand up, fight back!” the protesters chanted repeatedly in a call-and-repeat fashion. Two individuals who were a part of the protest stood up and unfurled a banner that read, “Hate is not normal.”
After being interrupted by protesters for the fourth time, McAleenan simply thanked the hosts and walked off the stage. WATCH what happened in the video below:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race