VIDEO: Acting Homeland Security secretary walks off stage in middle of keynote speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Protesters disrupted acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan while he was supposed to speak at a conference on immigration Monday morning.
McAleenan was asked to give the keynote address at Georgetown Law’s 16th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference but could not because protesters interrupted him several times.
The article goes on to state the following:
“When immigrants are under attack, what do we do? Stand up, fight back!” the protesters chanted repeatedly in a call-and-repeat fashion. Two individuals who were a part of the protest stood up and unfurled a banner that read, “Hate is not normal.”
After being interrupted by protesters for the fourth time, McAleenan simply thanked the hosts and walked off the stage. WATCH what happened in the video below:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback