VIDEO: Angry dad brings loaded AK-47 to school because son called crying
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Police arrested a Florida father on Monday for allegedly bringing a loaded AK-47 to his son’s middle school and making death threats towards teachers.
Christopher Freeman, 27, was arrested at Bear Lakes Middle School in West Palm Beach, Florida, around 4 p.m. after a school resource officer told police that he saw a large handgun sticking out of Freeman’s pants, according to a police report.
The article goes on to state the following:
Freeman, who arrived in a wheelchair, allegedly told school workers that they would all be dead if they didn’t let him speak with his son.
“Freeman was visibly upset and was yelling and screaming ‘you’re going to need more than what you got because of what I got,'” according to the arrest affidavit. “He also said ‘I want to see the guy who slammed my son. I’ve got something for him.'”
— ABC News (@ABC) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
- UPDATE: Trump Plan Mandates E-Verify, Protecting U.S. Jobs for Americans