VIDEO: AOC claims Trump ordered thousands of raids on families ‘without warrants’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed President Trump has ordered immigration enforcement officials to deport illegal immigrants without warrants.
The New York representative joined fellow freshman Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib at a Monday press conference. The self-identified “squad” called the presser to respond to Trump’s Sunday tweets telling them to “go back” where they came from.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am not surprised when the president says that four sitting members of Congress should ‘go back’ to their own country when he has authorized raids without warrants on thousands of families across this country,” Ocasio-Cortez said, referring to recent plans by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to deport illegal immigrants living in the U.S. that have been served court orders to leave.
Trump ignited a firestorm Sunday with several tweets directed toward “‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen” for criticizing the U.S. and telling them to return to where they came from.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks