VIDEO: Bald eagle lands on firefighters’ 9/11 tribute
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by STARTRIBUNE.COM:
MINNESOTA – A random act of nature unfolded Tuesday when the most regal of American symbols, a bald eagle, perched atop a Twin Cities fire truck during a Sept. 11 ceremony.
The unscripted event added to the moment on the Main Street overpass above Hwy. 10 in Coon Rapids, where firefighters from various departments were paying their annual tribute to those who died 17 years ago in the coordinated terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, and to the emergency responders who rushed into harm’s way.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Look what landed on top of the aerial on 9/11,” on-the-scene Andover Fire Chief Jerry Streich said on a video post on the department’s Facebook page.
“Isn’t that unbelievable?” the narrator continued. “This eagle just landed on the aerial while we doing the 9/11 memorial. Phenomenal. We’re all set up here, so nobody forgets.”
After being on its perch for about 45 seconds, the eagle flew off to the east, in the direction of where the terrorists struck on American soil.
To weigh in on this information provided by STARTRIBUNE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting STARTRIBUNE.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter