VIDEO: Bar shooting witness says 11 in her group, and ‘we haven’t found half of them yet’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
Witnesses said there were hundreds of people in the bar at the time of the shooting. Teylor Whittler, 19, said she was there to help celebrate a friend’s 21st birthday. She said she initially heard what sounded like firecrackers. Then she saw a man with a gun.
She said her group included 11 people. “We haven’t found half of them yet,” she said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her father kept Whittler company. He said he got a call at about 11:20 p.m. from an unknown number. It was his daughter. “There’s been a shooting, I’m ok. I’m hiding in the hills,” she said.
“I got dressed and was up here in about 10 minutes,” Chris Valenzano said. “I think there’s more anger than anything else. The fact that it happened so close to home, that definitely hurt.”
Officers took his daughter’s shirt when she walked out because it was covered in blood, he said.
“She has no idea whose,” Valenzano said.
Scene out here right now. Teylor Whittler, 19, was here for her friend’s 21st bday. When she walked out of the bar, police took her shirt because it was covered in blood. She doesn’t know whose. #ThousandOaksShooting pic.twitter.com/BUeKBUxqTh
— Brittny Mejia (@brittny_mejia) November 8, 2018
19-year-old, Taylor Whittler, was on the dance floor when a suspect opened fire inside Borderline Bar Nightclub in Thousand Oaks, California, shooting at least 11 people. She recounts her escape, getting hit in the head with a bar stool before making it through a backdoor exit. pic.twitter.com/f2OFR9U0IR
— ABC World News Now (@abcWNN) November 8, 2018
Saddest moment of California shooting this morning, for me, is the father of 19-year-old Teylor Whittler saying she survived because she did ‘exactly what we trained her to do.’ Imagine that being a thing you have to do as a father? Train your child how to survive a mass shooting pic.twitter.com/kCzvc5I7xe
— Chris Pleasance (@chrispleasance) November 8, 2018
Taylor Whittler, who was also there, was dragged out of the bar by a stranger. She said she saw the man pulling the trigger repeatedly. Her parents pulled up as she was being patched up by an EMT. Her mother looked panicked as she thought for a moment Taylor had been shot.
— Jose A. Del Real (@jdelreal) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LA Times
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine