VIDEO: BBC Cameraman ‘Violently Pushed and Shoved’ at Trump Rally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Bloomberg:
A BBC cameraman was shoved during President Donald Trump’s speech Tuesday night in what has been described as an “incredibly violent attack”.
Washington correspondent Gary O’Donoghue said his colleague Ron Skeans had been filming Trump’s unofficial 2020 kickoff rally in El Paso, Texas, when the incident happened.
Describing what unfolded, he said a supporter of Trump got on to the reporters’ platform and pushed the camera into his colleague, before continuing to push Skeans. The experienced cameraman told the BBC that he was caught unaware by a “very hard shove”, adding: “I didn’t know what was going on.”
O’Donoghue told BBC Radio 4’s Today program: “It was an incredibly violent attack. Fortunately our cameraman is fine, he is made of stern stuff.”
This is the shameful moment when my cameraman Ron Skeans was attacked at an @realDonaldTrump rally in El Paso last night – warning this video contains strong language. Happily Ron is fine. #TrumpElPaso pic.twitter.com/Ay5DYT6gjP
— Gary O’Donoghue (@BBCBlindGazza) February 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Bloomberg. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry