VIDEO: Ben Shapiro throws out challenge to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Ben Shapiro, editor in chief of The Daily Wire, made a public appeal Wednesday afternoon to democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to appear on his Sunday show, offering a campaign donation to make it happen.
“I would love to have a real conversation with you about the issues,” Mr. Shapiro said. “Not only am I eager to discuss the issues with you, I am willing to offer $10,000 to your campaign, today, for you to come on our Sunday special.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Mr. Shapiro said he was “excited” that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, who won her primary in New York for a House seat, has been framed as the future of the Democratic Party. He said their conversation could cover “all the topics under the sun” and really delve into her belief system.
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl