VIDEO: Ben Shapiro throws out challenge to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Ben Shapiro, editor in chief of The Daily Wire, made a public appeal Wednesday afternoon to democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to appear on his Sunday show, offering a campaign donation to make it happen.
“I would love to have a real conversation with you about the issues,” Mr. Shapiro said. “Not only am I eager to discuss the issues with you, I am willing to offer $10,000 to your campaign, today, for you to come on our Sunday special.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Mr. Shapiro said he was “excited” that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, who won her primary in New York for a House seat, has been framed as the future of the Democratic Party. He said their conversation could cover “all the topics under the sun” and really delve into her belief system.
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government