VIDEO: BET network founder praises Trump, warns Dems have moved ‘too far to the left’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNBC:
America’s political establishment is riven with partisanship that has become “very wicked and very mean,” said entrepreneur and media mogul Robert Johnson, who added that the Democratic Party has become too liberal for his liking.
“The party in my opinion, for me personally, has moved too far to the left,” Johnson, the founder of cable network BET and RLJ Companies business network, told CNBC’s Hadley Gamble Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“And for that reason, I don’t have a particular candidate (I’m supporting) in the party at this time,” he said. “I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that.”
CNBC said Johnson became the country’s first African-American billionaire after selling Black Entertainment Television in 2001.
Johnson offered high praise for the U.S. economy and said you have to give President Trump credit for that. WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
— Hadley Gamble (@_HadleyGamble) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge