VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke accuses Trump of ‘incitement to violence’ against Ilhan Omar with 9/11 tweet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic White House hopeful Beto O’Rourke accused President Trump of inciting “violence against Congresswomen Omar.”
The former Texas congressman’s comments came at a campaign event in South Carolina on Saturday after Trump tweeted a video of remarks by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
The article goes on to state the following:
O’Rourke said that the video tweeted by Trump on Friday is another example of the administration targeting women and minorities.
Beto said in SC today that Trump posting a video of Omar’s 9/11 remarks with video of the attacks “is an incitement to violence.”
He also said this is coming from someone who has called asylum seekers “animals.” pic.twitter.com/3qt6od9GBF
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) April 13, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)