VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden said children are beginning to make racist remarks because of President Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric toward immigrants and minority lawmakers.
Biden, speaking at a fundraiser near Los Angeles on Friday night, said there’s not enough attention being paid to Trump’s effect on children, according to a pool report from the event.
The article goes on to state the following:
He recalled that a man who hosted an event for him told him his 7-year-old son had been negatively influenced by Trump and asked why Spanish people were on a beach they were visiting.
“Our children are listening,” Biden said at the fundraiser (video below).”What presidents say matters. It matters.”
— Elex Michaelson (@Elex_Michaelson) July 18, 2019
“Our children are listening to this stuff,” Biden says of Trump. “What presidents say matter.” pic.twitter.com/xRztnFmpo1
— Matt Pearce 🦅 (@mattdpearce) July 18, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra