VIDEO: Biden handles protester with a dig on Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday dealt with a protester at a rally in Iowa by inviting the man to speak with him after his speech ended.
After being interrupted, Biden said of the protester, “That’s OK. This is not a Trump rally. Let him go,” receiving cheers from the audience.
The article goes on to state the following:
The man, clad in a red, white and blue shirt with stars on it, remained standing, according to a video of the incident.
The man asked Biden a question, and Biden promised to answer.
“If you hush up, I’ll answer your question,” Biden said. “If I answer your question, will you let me go on to other things? I promise you I’ll answer your question. Come on up. Come on over here, and we’ll do it after this is over. I promise I’ll sit with you.”
Joe Biden deals with protester during event in Ottumwa, Iowa: “No no, that’s OK, this is not a Trump rally, let him go.” pic.twitter.com/TX5CgcQlYT
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck