VIDEO: Biden vows to slash prison population by shocking amount
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden declared over the weekend that he would drastically shrink U.S. prison populations when a voter asked him if he would commit to a 50% reduction of incarcerations. The 2020 Democratic front-runner said enthusiastically, “More than that. We can do it more than that.”
In a brief interview at a South Carolina campaign event, a self-identified ACLU “rights for all” voter, Keith Albert, told Biden that he had already spoken to four other presidential candidates who had endorsed bipartisan reforms to criminal justice and wanted to hear what Biden’s intended commitment would be. Biden told him he would cut even more than the 50% Albert proposed, and then told an aide to take his name so that they could send him the complete campaign plan for criminal justice reform.
The article goes on to state the following:
Albert pressed for a more direct commitment from Biden asking, “Is it a yes or no?” to which Biden replied sharply, “Yes, the answer’s yes! But I’ve got a better plan than you guys have.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling