VIDEO: Bill de Blasio reacts to Jeffrey Epstein death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DESMOINESREGISTER.COM:
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Sunday called for a “full investigation” into the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Epstein while he was being held in a federal jail in Lower Manhattan.
Epstein, a prominent financier accused of trafficking girls for sex, apparently hanged himself in his jail cell Saturday, despite being in a protective unit with guards assigned to check on him every 30 minutes.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but something’s way too convenient here, and we need to get down to the bottom of what happened,” he told reporters after his appearance on the Des Moines Register Political Soapbox at the Iowa State Fair on Sunday.
.@BilldeBlasio on the autopsy of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein: “I am absolutely confident in our medical examiner’s office. I am not confident at all in the Justice Department on many levels.” pic.twitter.com/6NSOlyk746
— Kasie DC (@KasieDC) August 12, 2019
DeBlasio on suicide of Jeffrey Epstein:
— Andrew Craft (@AndrewCraft) August 11, 2019
On Saturday, after Epstein was found dead, de Blasio tweeted, “Jeffrey Epstein may have escaped his day in court, but if the wealthy predators involved in his sex ring think they just got away with it, they’re WRONG.”
“While a full investigation into how the federal government let this happen needs to be launched IMMEDIATELY, we won’t stop fighting for justice for every single victim,” he continued.
While a full investigation into how the federal government let this happen needs to be launched IMMEDIATELY, we won’t stop fighting for justice for every single victim.
— Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) August 10, 2019
— Kim Norvell (@KimNorvellDMR) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DESMOINESREGISTER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]