VIDEO: Bill Maher: Hillary Clinton ‘committed obstruction of justice’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Bill Maher went after former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton saying she committed obstruction of justice in destroying evidence related to her email scandal.
“I don’t have a lot of faith because, you know, we don’t live in the era of news division as loss leaders like we used to. The news division didn’t have to make a profit,” Maher said Monday in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo in response to a question about how the media should police the election.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Then that changed and then you have to report to the board like everybody else and show your earnings and in that atmosphere they’re always going to be looking for eyeballs. That’s going to be the most important thing is getting people to click, getting people to watch. And in that atmosphere, I mean look at how much they over covered Hillary’s emails in 2016. And what effect that had on the election? Now there’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate.”
WATCH THE FULL EXCHANGE BELOW:
In the following additional segment, Maher sounds off on “political correctness,” and said it is a “cancer on progressivism” that has gone “way too far.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week