VIDEO: Bob Dole lifted from wheelchair to salute George H.W. Bush
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.) on Tuesday was helped out of his wheelchair so that he could stand in front of the casket of former President George H.W. Bush.
Dole, 95, paid his respects by saluting the 41st president, who will lie in state in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda until Wednesday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both men served in the military during the Second World War.
— CSPAN (@cspan) December 4, 2018
Photo credit to “Office of George H. W. Bush-Paul Morse”
— Jim McGrath (@jgm41) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump
- BREAKING: Embattled Trump Foundation forced to dissolve itself under court supervision