VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A “bombshell” report on former FBI Director James Comey is coming out in two weeks, attorney Joe diGenova said on Wednesday.
He made the declaration during a Fox News panel discussion on alleged government surveillance abuse.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June,” Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.
“There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone,” diGenova said. “That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it.”
He did not elaborate on what report he expects out in two weeks and how he came to find out about the timeline for its release.
21. #QAnon Say it again, Joe (:25): Another report’ll be out in ~2 wks that is going to be a bombshell, involving James Comey alone (& Yates & Carlin). It is going to open this up on a high note and result in criminal referrals. FISA judge already said FBI act was illegal! #Q pic.twitter.com/Poee0CohRT
— DocRock1007 🇺🇸 (@DocRock1007) April 25, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 25, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits