VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by AZCENTRAL.COM:
U.S. Customs and Border Protection released video on Wednesday showing what appears to be a human smuggler cutting through concertina barbed wire that agents had placed atop the border fence near Yuma just hours before.
The 30-second clip was taken on Nov. 7 at the border fence erected next to the Sanchez canal, which is located west of the San Luis port of entry near where the border juts up along the Colorado River.
As the video zooms in, a man in a yellow shirt appears in the screen. He’s hanging from the bollard fence with his left hand and is holding wire cutters in his right hand, which he’s using to cut through coils of barbed wire hanging down from the fence.
— CBP Arizona (@CBPArizona) November 14, 2018
“We put up concertina wire in order to help sturdy the infrastructure that’s in the area,” Agent Justin Kallinger told The Arizona Republic. “We wanted to show as quick as we put that stuff up, there was a smuggler to cut it down.”
Kallinger said the agents working in a special-projects crew with the support of Arizona National Guard troops had installed the barbed wire just hours before, “maybe one day before they started cutting it down,” he added.
To get more information from this article, please visit AZCENTRAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— azcentral – politics (@azcpolitics) November 15, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting AZCENTRAL.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists