VIDEO: Border Patrol Union President Says It’s ‘Absolutely Legal’ To Drop Illegals In Sanctuary Cities
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd claimed Sunday that it is “absolutely legal” for the federal government to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities.
Judd argued during a “Fox & Friends” segment that President Donald Trump’s proposed plan to do just that was “brilliant” and should have been cheered by people on both sides.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s absolutely legal,” Judd explained. “But I’m going to get beaten up by the hard left for this comment. But this is actually a brilliant move on the president’s part.”
Border Patrol Union President Says It’s ‘Absolutely Legal’ To Drop Illegals In Sanctuary Cities https://t.co/5ZAPw5dvbB
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)