VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by 6ABC.COM:
Police have identified that victim as Adrian Ortega.
The report goes on to state:
[Adrian’s mother, Amanda Velez,] was overcome with unimaginable grief as she recounted the gut-wrenching final moments of her 4-year-old son’s life. A boy who just 24 hours ago was alive and well.
“I carried my son. I birthed him. I was with him,” she said.
She, her son Adrian Ortega and his two sisters, ages 2 and 5 years old, were home Wednesday evening when Velez says she heard glass shatter and her son yell out for her.
She told police that a glass picture frame fell, impaling the boy in the stomach. He was bleeding profusely.
— Jeannette Reyes (@6abcJeannette) February 21, 2019
4-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Impaled by Glass from Fallen Picture Frame While Playing at Home https://t.co/IWo4Ewpiwl
— People (@people) February 22, 2019
— Candace McCowan (@CandaceMcCowan7) February 22, 2019
Boy, 4, dies after shards of glass from picture frame IMPALE him https://t.co/K7zOYiXg1g
— The Sun (@TheSun) February 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit 6ABC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting 6ABC.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson