VIDEO: Boy discovers 5 people, including 3 kids, dead inside home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
PRICES CORNER, Del. – Delaware State Police say a man fatally shot his wife and three young children in a home before turning the gun on himself. CBS Philadelphia reports that a neighbor says a boy, who was supposed to stay at the home, discovered the bodies Monday at the Prices Corner home around 7:30 p.m.
“A neighbor said she watched him get out of a red truck, go inside the house and then rush right back out, so apparently he had to have found them ’cause no one else was around,” said neighbor Alisha Garvin.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police responded and autopsies later determined the deaths to be a murder-suicide by gunshot, the station reports. They identified the deceased shooter as 42-year-old Matthew Edwards, and the victims as his wife, 41-year-old Julie Edwards and their three children — a 6-year-old boy, 4-year-old girl and 3-year-old boy.
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation