VIDEO: Boy discovers 5 people, including 3 kids, dead inside home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
PRICES CORNER, Del. – Delaware State Police say a man fatally shot his wife and three young children in a home before turning the gun on himself. CBS Philadelphia reports that a neighbor says a boy, who was supposed to stay at the home, discovered the bodies Monday at the Prices Corner home around 7:30 p.m.
“A neighbor said she watched him get out of a red truck, go inside the house and then rush right back out, so apparently he had to have found them ’cause no one else was around,” said neighbor Alisha Garvin.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police responded and autopsies later determined the deaths to be a murder-suicide by gunshot, the station reports. They identified the deceased shooter as 42-year-old Matthew Edwards, and the victims as his wife, 41-year-old Julie Edwards and their three children — a 6-year-old boy, 4-year-old girl and 3-year-old boy.
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family