VIDEO: Boy stands from wheelchair to show respect during the national anthem
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A 10-year-old boy who often uses a wheelchair and requires braces on his legs managed to stand for the national anthem at a Tennessee fair on Sunday night.
Avery Price has hereditary spastic paraplegia (HSP) syndrome, a condition similar to cerebral palsy, which makes it difficult for him to use his legs, Fox 17 reports. Despite the disability, however, Avery said he wanted to show his patriotism at the Putnam County Fair in Cookeville.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I usually sit and put my hand on my heart, but last night I decided to stand … because I like to stand for my country,” Avery told Fox 17.
Both of Avery’s parents have said they were “very proud” of their son.
“That makes me feel really good, especially [considering] the stuff he’s been through, and the fact that he still wanted to do that, that’s amazing to me,” said Avery’s dad Stephen Price, who helped steady his son during the anthem. “He’s a very, very patriotic kid … He’s always been that way.”
And not only did Avery’s patriotic moment touch the hearts of his parents, but it also echoed across the Internet after Leah Norris, a woman sitting nearby, shared footage of the touching scene to Facebook.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- POLL: Should Trump shut down the government if Dems won’t approve funding for the wall?
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump