VIDEO: Boy who donated savings to storm victims gets surprise trip to Disney
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 6-year-old boy who donated money he saved for a trip to Disney World to help victims of Hurricane Dorian has been given a free trip to the adventure park.
“I was just super happy,” said Jermaine Bell. “I wanted to Disney for a long time.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A representative from Disney showed up at Bell’s house as he was celebrating his seventh birthday on Sunday and said she had a surprise for him outside his house.
One to restore your faith in humanity:
A 6-year-old boy gave up money he saved for Disney World to feed hurricane evacuees@Disney surprised him with a free trip.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder