VIDEO: Boy who went viral for tying Honor Guard member’s shoe wants to be police officer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A young boy who stepped in to tie the shoe of an Honor Guard member during a Fourth of July parade said the now-viral gesture was made out of respect, expressing his desire to become a police officer when he grows up.
Josh Brown, 11, was waiting for the holiday celebrations to begin last week in his hometown of Arlington, Texas, when he noticed that Honor Guard member Jerrick Wilson’s shoe was untied. Wilson was holding the flag, so there was little he could do until Josh came to the rescue.
The article goes on to state the following:
Josh joined “Fox & Friends” Tuesday alongside his new friend, Officer Wilson, saying he was “nervous” to run out during the parade, but did it anyway.
“I think it was just respect for the officer, that I wanted to do that,” Josh said.
At the start of the 4th of July Parade this young man ran out to help one of our Honor Guard members whose shoe came untied. Thank you Josh! We should all be so kind. I have a Chief Challenge coin for you. #America pic.twitter.com/lQr2rxVWQC
— Will Johnson (@ArlingtonChief) July 4, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge