VIDEO: Child Brings 22 Packs Of Crack Cocaine To Day Care
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 5-year-old boy brought over 20 packs of crack cocaine to a day care in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia on Tuesday morning, police sources tell CBS3. It happened at St. Cyprian’s Children Center on the 6200 block of Cedar Avenue.
Philadelphia Police sources say the young boy was found to have 22 packs of crack cocaine in a sandwich bag in his pocket, shortly before 9:30 a.m. A teacher’s aide confiscated the bag and turned it into the director.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police were then called.
According to sources, the boy said his father told him to keep the bag in his pocket and not to take it out.
— CBS Philly (@CBSPhilly) May 14, 2019
5-Year-Old Boy Brings 22 Packs Of Crack Cocaine To Day Care, Philadelphia Police Sources Say https://t.co/5Pvce2qJ2F
— Keith Vaile (@KeithVaile) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge