VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday that President Trump should be worried about prosecutors linking him to his former attorney Michael Cohen’s criminal activities.
“You’re not totally clear,” Christie said on ABC’s “This Week.”
The article goes on to state the following:
On Friday, Trump responded to a pair of sentencing memos from federal prosecutors following Cohen guilty pleas by writing on Twitter, “Totally clears the President. Thank you!”
Pres. Trump tweeted Friday that new filings in federal investigations into Russian interference and campaign finance crimes in the 2016 election “totally” cleared him.
— ABC News (@ABC) December 10, 2018
Chris Christie said President Trump should be worried about prosecutors linking him to his former attorney Michael Cohen’s criminal activities.https://t.co/zquGcc1Nlf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump