VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday that President Trump should be worried about prosecutors linking him to his former attorney Michael Cohen’s criminal activities.
“You’re not totally clear,” Christie said on ABC’s “This Week.”
The article goes on to state the following:
On Friday, Trump responded to a pair of sentencing memos from federal prosecutors following Cohen guilty pleas by writing on Twitter, “Totally clears the President. Thank you!”
Pres. Trump tweeted Friday that new filings in federal investigations into Russian interference and campaign finance crimes in the 2016 election “totally” cleared him.
— ABC News (@ABC) December 10, 2018
Chris Christie said President Trump should be worried about prosecutors linking him to his former attorney Michael Cohen’s criminal activities.https://t.co/zquGcc1Nlf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday