VIDEO: Chris Christie vows what would have happened if HE had been chosen as Attorney General
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Saturday said “there would be no Bob Mueller” had he been selected for the post of attorney general instead of then-Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions.
During a Saturday night interview on “Watters World,” Christie responded to Fox News host Jesse Watters’ question about the former presidential candidate’s lack of a White House role with a rundown of the positions he was in the running for, why he didn’t get them, and a taste of how things could have gone if he had.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was in the running for vice president and it came down to me and Mike Pence and he selected Governor Pence,” Christie, the author of “Let Me Finish,” told Watters. “I love Governor Pence and I think he was a good choice. I was then in the running for attorney general and he picked Jeff Sessions …”
Watch Christie’s full remarks below, as he lays out what would have happened if HE had been chosen as Attorney General instead of Jeff Sessions… and WHO was responsible for firing him from the transition team.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks